The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience of a sunrise trekking to the top of Mount Batur volcano for a glorious sunrise and stunning morning views.
Mount Batur trekking is the most popular and one of the most challenging trekking activities that you have to do in Bali. It is the most recommended volcano trekking in Bali as seen on Tripadvisor, Lonely Planet and others guide Books.
Mount Batur is 1,717 meters high above sea level (the third highest peak in Bali) and considered as one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu belief. It is a semi active volcano located in Kintamani district of Bangli regency. The Kintamani area was once dominated by a massive volcano which created the 3 kilometer wide caldera now occupied by Lake Batur and the active volcano Mount Batur.
The scenery here alone is worth the journey but it is the view from the top that will forever stay in your mind, an experience that you will never forget. The trek to Mount Batur is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been trekked by thousand trekking lovers from all around the world. Mount Batur is also one of the Global Geopark Network in South East Asia located in Bali.
It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Island.
After trekking you can refresh yourself with a swim in the Natural Volcanic Hot Water Spring pool at the beautiful village of Toya Bungkah on the banks of Lake Batur. You will enjoy the fresh clean air, magnificent scenery and views of the Lake Batur, Mt.Batur and Mt.Abang from the pool. Locker facility is available here. Towel, shampoo, soap, welcome drink and snack are included.
At the end of the trip, we will drive you back up to Kintamani for lunch overlooking the volcano and lake Batur. From there you have a spectacular view of lake Batur and also the view of active volcano of Mt. Batur (the one that you have just climbed in the morning) while enjoying your lunch.
- Pickup & return transfer by A/C van from/to your hotel in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua or other area
- Experienced English speaking driver andtrekking guides
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment
- Mineral water during the journey
- Light breakfast (bread and volcanic steamed egg)
- Batur Natural Hot Spring (you will also get free towel, shampoo, soap, welcome drink and snack here)
- Lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano and spectacular view of the crater lake 'Danau Batur'
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee
- 02.00 - 03.00 : Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 03.45 : Arrival at the starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by local trekking guide.
- 04.00 : Start hiking, it then will take around 2 hours to reach the summit of Mount Batur
- 05.00 : Optional stop for short break and drinking water
- 06.00 : While waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served featuring our special volcanic steamed eggs
- 07.00 : Exploring the main crater of Mount Batur and then descend the path down to other craters
- 09.30 : Arrive back at finish point.
- 10.15 : Visiting Batur Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah Village (full package only)
- 12.00 : Buffet lunch overlooking Mt. Batur volcano (full package only)
- 13.00 : Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
Pick Up Time & Itinerary